Welcome to AK Services LLC

Third Party Drivers License Examiners 

Certified by the Michigan Department of State 

We do Testing for Automobile, Motorcycle, Buses, and Trucks Class A,B,C

We have test sites in:

Here is a list of Things that you MUST bring with you to the Bus test

  1. A Valid Michigan Drivers license.

  2. A Valid Michigan Commercial driver license Temporary Instruction Permit

  3. Valid proof of insurance, and vehicle registration (Look at them and be sure they have not expired)

  4. Bring a Vehicle that is representative of the test you want to take.

  5. The vehicle must be 'road-worthy' (one that would not automatically fail the pre-trip inspection due to faulty equipment).

  6. Do you know what 'road-worthy' is! Be sure to read this page 

  7. If you are driving on a Temporary Instruction Permit only, you must be accompanied by a properly licensed adult both to and from the test site.


This site was last edited on 11/11/2018 11:12 PM

Find a problem you can E-Mail the Web Master

Hit Counter


Quick Links to important information

Road Skills Test Study Guide

Brighton, Mi.

Michigan Commercial Driver License Manual

Farmington Hills, Mi

    New School Bus "S" Endorsement Study Guide

Flint, Mi.

Links More C.D.L Information