Driver Testing, LLC
Here is a list of Things that you MUST bring
with you to the test
- A Valid Michigan Drivers license number.
- A Valid Michigan Commercial driver license Temporary Instruction Permit
- Valid proof of insurance, and vehicle registration (Look
at them and be sure they have not expired)
- Bring a Vehicle that is representative of the test you want to take.
- The vehicle must be 'road-worthy'
(one that would not automatically fail the pre-trip inspection due to faulty
- Do you know what 'road-worthy' is!
Be sure to read this page
If you are driving on a Temporary Instruction Permit only,
you must be accompanied by a
properly licensed adult both to and from the test site.
You are visitor number